- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves [or 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry]
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnais
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar or Swiss cheese], divided
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
After these steps artichoke dip will be ready to serve. You can serve whatever you like in sides. I forgot to add that I did not use Real Mayonnaise here instead of it I used margarine.
Hope you will enjoy this amazing dip recipe.