So here I have come up with the Pasta recipe from real simple which I came across while browsing on the web.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 large head broccoli (1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken
- meat shredded (2 cups)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, cut off the broccoli stalk, peel it, and thinly slice it crosswise. Cut the remaining broccoli into small florets.
- Heat half the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon salt and cook until garlic is lightly browned and broccoli is fork-tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta, reserved pasta water, chicken, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes
- Add the crushed red pepper and toss well. Drizzle with the remaining oil before serving. First of all, choose what kind of pasta you want to use. Pasta comes in white or whole wheat and lots of different shapes, including penne, bowties, spaghetti, shells and many more. It does not matter too much which pasta you choose but bear in mind that big pasta shapes like shells or tubes are good if you have a chunky sauce because more sauce will stick to those shapes than spaghetti for example.
May be you all won’t like this pasta recipe so I would like to share with you names of other brands such as Knorr, Jamesoliver, Cookinglight whom recipes you can try at home. Out of them listed as this weekend I will try my hands on Knorr pasta recipe and Jamesoliver pasta recipe and will let you know which one is my favorite out of two.